Users browsing this thread: 77 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-29-2014, 08:11 PM)Gwen Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 08:04 PM)Mystie Wrote: I hate to say this Gwen, but you're a real douche.

So what if some people prefer playing SSB with a Gamecube controller? So what if some people prefer playing it with other controllers? Everyone's got their preferences. Stop forcing your opinion down everyone's throats.
Have you actually read any of my posts or are you an illiterate shit head?

Feel free to have your preferences on controllers, but if you refuse to buy a console because it doesn't have the old controller that you like, you're a fucking idiot.
And if you use that as a tool to get what you want, you're a jack off.(DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT SPECIFICALLY TALKING ABOUT YOU, JUST WHAT I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN TALKING ABOUT SINCE YOU SEEMED TO MISS ALL OF THAT)
Nintendo didn't build the port in to begin with for a reason.

EDIT: HOLD'AH ME BACK CRAPPY, I'MA GONNA KNOCK HIS WHISKAHS OFF, THIS IS A BRAHL TO THAH DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

I read your posts, you were just acting like a total douche to those who prefer using a Gamecube controller when playing SSB. No one ever said anything about refusing to buy the Wii U because it had a different controller. Plus, I actually quite like the Wii U's controllers. And no, I'm not an "illiterate shithead".
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Mystie - 05-29-2014, 08:15 PM