Users browsing this thread: 62 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I don't view it as good if to get sales Nintendo has to appease people on something that was never a problem with the system. All it shows me is that companies will increasingly have to bend to fan's wills on matters that shouldn't be problems in the first place because stubborn "fans" refuse to adapt or try something new, or feel so entitled that they feel they should be the ones designing the console and everything about it.

It makes me think of when Bioware had to apologize and create new endings for Mass Effect 3 because the ending wasn't what people thought it was going to be and that made them butthurt.

This one isn't all bad I guess, but now that Microsoft made the Kinect optional, most likely people will skimp out on the $100 extra (Oh boy, $100, when you're buying a console that's a ball buster right there, not the already hundreds of dollars it's going to be) which most likely will scare any developers away from working with it, which is a shame because it''s really in an infancy stage still and there's a lot of really cool stuff that could be done with the technology.

These are just some of the things I think about.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Gwen - 05-29-2014, 06:30 PM