Users browsing this thread: 58 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
[Image: 1400989318393.jpg]

Somebody posted this prediction on GameFaqs from somewhere else, and after examining the spacing of the locked characters, I can say this is pretty much how I see it panning out as well, with one minor tweak. I think that the Random slot on the far right is actually where the Mii would be, and then Olimar would be where the Mii was, and then Mewtwo will be where Olimar was. If it was a Random slot, there would be no reason for it to have a lock on a demo screen, right?

Anyway, if this was the roster, I'd be pretty okay with it. If it is real, I'm happy to see that, arguably, there's probably another rep for Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem and Metroid, assuming they don't lump single characters from a series into a slot. However, in the same vein I'm also somewhat disappointed that Zelda has no newcomer, unless Ganondorf gets a major overhaul and feels new.

Of course, if this is real, I'd love to be completely blown out of the water by seeing one of those predicted slots filled with something completely different that nobody else expects. Or with one of my own guilty pleasure characters, that'd be cool too. Someday, Claus... someday...
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 05-25-2014, 12:58 AM