Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
i'm not surprised, but not necessarily happy either

probably only me, but i dislike pretty much every sword-haver character in smash bros ever
not because i hate the characters or their move sets, but because i hate playing against them

like all the time

pretty much everyone ive ever played any version of smash with always picks a sword guy
it gets frustrating playing against the same characters all of the time

i mean, sure, you're good with link, i get it, just use someone else already

Although i suppose my real gripe with sword guys is that their reach is artificially doubled from that of everyone else
how many times have you fallen into a endless loop of dodging B spam and nonsense counters simply because the
character's reach you picked is limited to their stubby little arms or other appendages

I know there are methods and play styles to rival swords in smash; i have to use them all the time, but that's my point
Having to use the same few characters just to beat the same other characters gets real old

I'm just not a "main" type of guy; i like using all of the characters, and not sucking with any of them

i guess i just need better friends that aren't dicks and actually pick other characters every once in a while
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Sevenstitch - 05-23-2014, 06:39 AM