Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-21-2014, 05:23 PM)Gwen Wrote: What annoys me is that it seems like nobody even wants to give Nintendo's new controllers a chance. I don't see how you could possibly have any problems with the gamepad, it's bloody brilliant in it's design, and the pro controllers are ace as well. People who don't seem to like them seem to not be willing to take ten minutes to get used to a different styled controller in my experiences. And if you own or play Microsoft consoles as well then they're even better because it takes no adjusting almost from one to the other.

I also personally find the button placement not that great on the gamecube controller. The controller shape is fine, but I don't get what gets everybody frothing over it.

Oh, I love the GamePad for most games.

But, having used the 360 controller to play Smash 64, the diamond button layout doesn't work nearly as well with Smash Bros. as the... whatever GCN could be called.I call it the "Thumb" layout, because everything is designed around the curvature of the thumb. The buttons are far more accessible on the GCN layout than they are on the Gamepad one.

[Image: 2014-05-09-564.png]
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 05-21-2014, 08:54 PM