Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-21-2014, 05:23 PM)Gwen Wrote: I also personally find the button placement not that great on the gamecube controller. The controller shape is fine, but I don't get what gets everybody frothing over it.
Here's a little thing I whipped up which I think explicates a couple reasons why some people prefer the GCN controller button placement for Smash:
[Image: UMrwqXK.jpg]
With that said...
(05-21-2014, 05:23 PM)Gwen Wrote: What annoys me is that it seems like nobody even wants to give Nintendo's new controllers a chance. I don't see how you could possibly have any problems with the gamepad, it's bloody brilliant in it's design, and the pro controllers are ace as well. People who don't seem to like them seem to not be willing to take ten minutes to get used to a different styled controller in my experiences.
Those who already tried to use the Classic Controller for Brawl but didn't make the switch from the GCN will most likely inherently have the exact same issues with the face buttons again on the WiiU controllers, since they're more or less the same design choices as on the Classic Controller. It's not an entirely unfounded rationale.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by BullockDS - 05-21-2014, 08:32 PM