Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-21-2014, 05:23 PM)Gwen Wrote: The controller shape is fine, but I don't get what gets everybody frothing over it.

It's very comfortable for someone with big hands. The Wii Classic controllers and the Wii Pro feel cramped. If there wasn't something like the GameCube controller for Wii U, I'd be stuck using the Gamepad which is

1: A bit unwieldy to take to a buddy's house. You can always use your buddy's, but some people just prefer using their own controller
2: Only one can be used at a time. If you have a buddy who has overly large hands too, y'all are taking turns. Competetive play would be fucked if more than one person wanted to use it in a match as well, risking the chance of the controller be banned
3: I don't know if the Gamepad will be a usuable controller for Smash. It could just be used as an accessory or something and not a fully fledged controller. I COULD BE WRONG ON THIS ONE AND FORGOTTEN THAT THE GAMEPAD WAS CONFIRMED, and yes I know that there's still a good chance that it could be used as a controller anyways
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by [robo9] - 05-21-2014, 06:09 PM