Users browsing this thread: 61 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'd make a few changes to the vehical/cast roster.

First is the Pegbike... unless we're using Awakening Marth. I'd rather stick a bit closer to FE lore for defaults for them. Not sure it it would mean replacing the Pegbike, or using a female FE rep instead of Ike. I'd rather keep the Peg bike and boot Ike and let player swaping break FE lore myself.

Next, I agree, combine Nana and Popo to make room for a few other highly vehical based nintendo franchise even if they aren't racers. I'd love to see Adv wars, and/or drill dozer in this. They may not be suited as a fighter in smash bros, but a racing game might suit them better.
(as for how to handle them in other karts, maybe karts adjust a bit for certain racers, and the ice climbers just get double dash like versions for all of them. I mean guys like bowser might need to increase the size of some of them)

Finally one vehical addition: Someone from Stunt race FX. 2WD would likely work best... but 4WD might work well too.

As for tracks: From the games without an actual racing spin off I'd nominate:
Zelda-Gerudo valley and or Lon lon ranch.
Metriod - Tourian (Seriously, racing to the escape music as the place self destructs would be amazing)
That's about it.
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Terminal Devastation - 05-08-2014, 01:26 PM