Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
fair enough, man. i just don't like you taking a tone that suggests people shouldn't even think about it. voice your opinion with actual reasons and evidence.

here's my support for believing sceptile could happen:
1. water-fire-grass has been in every pokemon game and is a staple of the series at this point
2. it'd make up for the loss of ivysaur in a similar way to greninja taking squirtle's place and lucario taking mewtwo's
3. (this only just happened so it's totally not applicable for past me but) it would promote the new gen 3 remakes

i'm not going to parade around saying "sceptile is happening oh my god it is foretold by these small facts" but i think it's more reasonable than you say.

also let me clarify: yeah you didn't really come off as that smug. i was letting my memory of your post be colored by the adamantditto video i watched where most everyone was laughing at the prospect of sceptile in smash like it was some impossible joke. that's just rude, man! not your fault, obviously, but ugh...

anyway, sorry for clouding this up with emotions. smash bros. sure is a game with characters.
Thanked by: Tellis, Ton, Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 05-07-2014, 11:07 PM