Users browsing this thread: 63 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-27-2014, 12:58 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Kinda hoping it isn't heheh. I'm already pretty upset over Greninja, don't need any more characters that will drain my soul. Specifically Shulk.

But then again that's just my tastes.

How can you be upset hover Greninja? Out of any pokemon he's the perfect addition. He has a unique moveset, and his design is totes badass.

(04-27-2014, 12:24 AM)Kitsu Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:01 AM)Gwen Wrote: TSR: Where Gwen makes a fun suggestion for a character and it turns into a huge fucking discussion.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

awww, I'm sorry I mistook an internet forum for a place for free discussion

I'll return to simply occasionally reposting screenshots and making Alphonzo jokes

when the discussion gets irritating, Alphonzo replaces it
"Leave it to me!" he says.

Oh it's not that Kitsu, I just find it comical that I make a fun suggestion for a charter show will soon be Ninetedon exclusive and it be ones this huge discussion about handguns and how that's not okay in suer smash bros. I know Bayonetta's not getting in, she's a little too risqué for the fight, but I didn't think I'd spawn this huge discussion as to why she can't be in.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Omega

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Gwen - 04-27-2014, 01:00 AM