Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Im more disappointed with the fact that many of you (not all of you) are hellbent on trying to find hair on eggs. In what will those graphical "faults" ruin the fun in the game? Like really now

Im ok with trying to discuss whis the next newcomer, or how mechanics will work. But to be actually diappointed over a fact like frames in a given animation, or lack of a hundred polygons in a character, doesnt sound healthy at all for me.

Mario looked like shit in ssb64. Link had a pyramid nose in ssb64. And no one even cared about that because the game was fun either way. Its not like it is a clusterfuck of unfitting styles in a single game, seeing that the character models all have the same amount of detail and edited to look nice together.

You can look at fingers in disappointment; i am simply going to enjoy the hell out of this game.

Not to say no one is ever allowed to discuss, but cant help but feel that some of the points raised here is pointless to the overall outcome of the game
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Gors - 04-27-2014, 12:24 AM