Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
You know what other feature I really want added to the game? A two-player co-op option for Classic Mode.

Brawl included such a mode for All-Star and Boss Rush, but due to the fact that you only have a single life in those modes and if either player dies it's an instant game over, it wasn't very satisfying when you are trying to play the game with a sibling that is not on the same play level as you.

I think the reason that Brawl neglected to include it in Classic Mode is that they feared if one player were to lose all their stocks, they would have to sit out the rest of the game while the other player either had to finish the campaign on their own or kill off all their own stocks so the other player can join back in. But there is an easy way to rectify that problem. Just have both players share the same stocks, and should a player die when all the stocks are depleted, they just have to sit out until the beginning of the next round, where the defeated player would automatically respawn. (Or if the game designers were adamant about them not being able to continue the game alone, have the game over occur as soon as you are out of available stocks and one of the players dies).

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 04-26-2014, 11:18 PM