Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I've only played one Metal Gear game, which was the one where he meets Otacon which I think is the second one? I dunno. Anyways I don't remember actually using an actual bullet-shooting gun all that much in the game at all. It was mostly stealth, grenades, and rocket launchers. He definitely had guns, and there were definitely parts where the use of a gun was required, but it didn't seem all that centric to the game nor the character. (I could be wrong here it has been a while and I only played the game once). Bayonetta on the other hand is all about the guns blazing all the dang time. Sure she's got plenty of other abilities, but the guns are definitely very core to her character.

Also going back to my original post about this topic, I was pointing that her overbearing use of guns was probably the primary reason she's not being chosen for Smash4. I wasn't saying she was completely implausible as a character, just giving the most logical reason for her exclusion. So honestly I don't even know why we're having this argument.
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 04-26-2014, 11:05 PM