Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-26-2014, 10:42 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 10:41 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: bayonetta's guns would probably need to be redesigned to do the same.

really, if sakurai (or kamiya) wanted bayonetta in the game, they'd find a way to make her suitable.

That's exactly what I've been saying for this entire page.

Like literally exactly what I've been saying.

You are not countering my argument you are restating it.

aaaaahhhhhh

god damnit, lately when i click on the "new post" icon next to threads i get taken to the most recent post and not the last unread post so i didn't see you say basically the same thing. ignore me!

(04-26-2014, 10:48 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: But turning her guns into laser rifles would be completely changing her character. Even if Sakurai and his minions weren't so adamant about keeping characters as true to their roots as possible, the fans would never stand for that.

legit question: is this hypothetical situation anything like snake's? i've never played a single metal gear solid game, so i don't know how frequently firearms are used in those games, but i'd figure it's pretty often, with snake's other gadgets taking the sidelines. he's no batman.

i've also never played bayonetta. does she do anything other than fire guns and do stuff with her hair?
Thanked by: Kriven, Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 04-26-2014, 10:50 PM