Users browsing this thread: 52 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-26-2014, 08:26 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: Example ... what. I wasn't stating that having guns on the shoes is explicitly the reason she can't be used, I was pointing out how integral guns are to her character overall. The fact that they're a fictional concept has nothing to do with why they do or don't want to use them.

I get that, but the only guns that matter are ones which exist in real life. Between magic hair, hack-and-slash, and shoe-guns, there isn't any real need for Bayonetta to utilize handguns. They got around it with Snake, they can certainly get around it with Bay, or any other character with a similar skill set.

This conversation, by the way, has kind of reminded me of one character I've always been kind of curious about as far as how they would fit into a Smash context. There was an article or interview at some point that mentioned James Bond as interpreted by Rare being a candidate for the original Super Smash Bros. for the N64 that managed to survive through several rounds of concept cuts. I often find myself wondering where the franchise would be today had he made it through.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 04-26-2014, 09:21 PM