Users browsing this thread: 60 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-26-2014, 05:35 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Still doesn't change the fact that Tropical Freeze is a much more visually impressive game.

Also I believe you're forgetting one of Smash Bros. more famous features. Taking Snapshots. Yeah, in this game it's very common to pause the action and take a picture. With that in mind, yeah, people ARE going to notice. A lot.

"Donkey Kong looks sillier in Smash so clearly Tropical Freeze has better visuals. Nevermind the impressively unprecedented mix of graphical styles Smash offers that DOESN'T look awkward like PlayStation All-Stars. Nevermind this Substitute which looks like a hi-res HD photo:
[Image: Greninja-Substitute.png]
--Which still doesn't look awkward next to clearly cartoony characters, by the by.

Nah, it's all playing second fiddle to these enemies ripped straight out of Dreamworks or Blue Sky films."
[Image: Viking_Group_Art_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_T...Freeze.png]

Seriously dude. I guarantee that if Tropical Freeze had a snapshot option like Smash did, people would be finding all kinds of graphical "flaws".

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Vitesse - 04-26-2014, 08:15 AM