Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'm still pretty partial to that "Heroes of Elibe" idea I had back during the Smash Bros Project here on TSR. Basically made Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector a trio unit, similar to Pokemon Trainer. Eliwood would play like Roy for the most part, while Lyn and Hector would have their own unique moves, and counter would switch one for the other. Though it's an impossibility because transformations are dead, rip. Not to mention these characters are over a decade old and not relevant. (Except in my heart, god damn it!!!)

I've also always wanted Poliwhirl in smash, but that's because he's my favourite pokemon ever.

Hmm, obscure. How about Pulseman? He was technically a Genesis hero, so I don't know whether or not to classify him as a 3rd Party or not, but he is Gamefreak's first gaming mascot that used electricity as a weapon, predating Pikachu. I think he'd be a decent choice for a character, but I doubt he'd make it passed Assist Trophy if anything.

Or, or....i got it, Klump and Krusha. Tag team. With their voice actors from the Donkey Kong Country TV series. Fund it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Ark Kuvis - 04-25-2014, 07:58 AM