Users browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-21-2014, 10:56 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: - The number one feature I want in the game more than anything else is the return of the scoring system they used in the first two games. You know, this thing, with all the bonuses you could earn. This made the single player campaign way more enjoyable to me; seeing how I could manipulate the battle to get myself the most variety of bonuses. They removed this feature in Brawl, making your score all about time and how much damage you rack up, which was complete bullshit. I much prefer being scored on my performance over efficiency.

- Related to the scoring, I don't know if anyone else other than I ever used this feature or even knew about it, but Melee had a Score rule in their Free-for-All mode where you could battle to see who got the highest score rather than kills or coins. I would like to see the return of that feature if the classic scoring returns.

Since you mentioned scoring, Drshnaps, one of the things I liked to do with Luigi is to attack other players with his taunt to get these cool score bonuses. If they were to put the score system back in the game, I would have more of a reason to do this again.

Also, on the subject of taunts, it would be nice if more characters had attack taunts, too. For example, when Toon Link slashes the air franticly with his sword, yo would actually get hurt by that if you were in range.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 04-22-2014, 06:02 AM