Users browsing this thread: 77 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
if you've ever played rhythm heaven for the ds (which I'd assume you haven't), the chorus boys are in one of the minigames in there:

Then, in Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii, a similar-looking character appears in a minigame that plays during the credits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhhoPxCWZeg
(since only 1 video can be in a single post)
He also appears in a few other places in that game, so I guess some might consider him a mascot of sorts. Maybe. Sort of. I guess.

(04-20-2014, 01:35 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Most of the stuff posted on that channel is merely speculation. During a segment about "Analysis" of characters who were hinted at appearing, they said how Pac Man appeared in the clouds in the Greninja trailer. However, before they even said what they found I noticed Pac Man-esque images in the clouds on a screenshot of final destination, and it wasn't even the ones they were talking about, and I immediately am like "We're just seeing things that aren't there." Granted, Pac Man is a wanted character, but I don't think the clouds are meant to hint at him to be honest.
Pacman's a super simple character design, so it's very easy for him to seemingly "appear" in all sorts of images.
Not to mention, remember when people thought they saw things in the clouds in the Subspace Emissary trailer?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kitsu - 04-20-2014, 03:33 PM