Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Aw hell no, you can't take my Ice Climbers. They're one (two?) of my favorite fighters.

Besides, the Waddle Dee/Doo tag team isn't really plausible. They're not about to start using generic enemies as fighters. That makes about as much sense as including koopa troopas or goombas. Bandana Dee only stands a chance at all because he's evolved into a unique personality in recent years.

(04-19-2014, 07:27 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: The latest update certainly puzzled me. It said both versions would ROUGHLY have the same assists and Pokemon. I wonder whether that means they won't have the same roster or whether they have the same but they do different things between versions, or whether they just look different.

My assumption is that there are some assist trophies that take advantage of the 3D effect that aren't going to appear in the console version. Another possibility is perhaps there are some assists that only have a chance of appearing if you're playing a specific stage.
Thanked by: Baegal, psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 04-19-2014, 02:05 PM