Users browsing this thread: 68 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-17-2014, 11:42 PM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote: I'm fully aware, which is why I included a small disclaimer.

But does Bandana Dee shoot lasers and or could fight on a bouncy ball? I don't think so

There's no reason not to include a Waddle Doo laser ability in Bandee's move pool, I'd say.

I feel like Bandee or Prince Fluff have the best chances of appearing as newcomers out of the Kirby characters. The other newcomers have all been relevant to the Wii and early 3DS games, even Mega Man with his classic appearance.

Mega Man - Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10
Wii Fit Train - Wii Fit
Villager - Animal Crossing: City Folk
Rosalina - Super Mario Galaxy
Little Mac - Punch-Out!! Wiimake
Greninja - Pokemon X and Y

Looking at previous Smash games, the pattern holds. The majority of newcomers represent the prior generation and whichever current generation games were released prior to the completion of Smash Bros. Usually there's a pair of oddities in each game, being the classic revival character and the oddball character.

So I think Prince Fluff and Bandee have the best chances of any Kirby character. And honestly, I love them, but I doubt either one is getting in.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 04-18-2014, 11:44 PM