Users browsing this thread: 68 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I just had an interesting idea when I just read you thinking Smash Run sounded fun, but it's probably not going to happen.

Custom Single Player modes, particularly Custom Arcade and Custom Event matches. The idea behind it is giving players the ability to create the lineups and themes of Arcade mode or a single Event Match. Event matches would definitely be easier, it would just be a single match type with features edited by its creator. A fully customized Arcade mode is the idea I had that I really really wish could become a reality someday. Basically, the rundown of the Arcade mode stages would have a certain number of available difficulty attributed to them, with the first stage having the least and the later stages having the most. This could limit a creator to, say, one character with limited or no themed powers in the first stages, but near the end they could make, say, a Giant Metal Kirby or so on. Creators of stages would have a limited number of points or the like to distribute between stages, so they couldn't overload every stage with impossible enemies, and yet at the same time maybe there would also be a minimum requirement for certain stages so the game doesn't become too easy or boring.

The only reason I got an idea like that into my head is the existence of Custom Move Sets. Maybe, if something like this isn't implemented this installment, an installment in the far future might consider adding a mode like this to spice things up.

That being said, I wonder whether Smash Run will have any customizable elements to it? Maybe after everything is unlocked for it, players might be able to edit which Events happen in stage, or what enemies appear in what frequency. It could really have some depth to it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 04-18-2014, 07:37 PM