Users browsing this thread: 60 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
God damn it Koopaul, you just won't let things did.

Given the usefulness and vast amount of options that wave dashing opens, there's nothing predictable about it. I may also add that it's not an integral part of every character's repertoire and that many players do actually utilize wave dashing according to their style, and many players do have a distinct playing style. Hungrybox and Mango both play a mean Jigglypuff, but their play styles are extremely different.

Quote:And that's exactly why things like items can open up even more possibilities with matches. Why just limit your match to characters with only 13 moves?
Because if items are allowed, then the moves would barely be used at all. The game would without a doubt shift to the items because the items are generally more useful than a character's move set. That would be even more stale than the 13 moves.

Small thing and essentially unrelated, but almost none says that they want to be the best with Bowser or Mewtwo. Both are extremely low tier and aren't played seriously by anyone not named Gimpyfish. Small gripe.

Quote:Well I see a gradient of competitiveness. I think you CAN have a good competition with items on. I think you CAN display skill on a banned stage. I think you CAN still take a match seriously with unexpected things happening.
Personally, I think that you're wrong. No long drawn out rebuttal because it would literally get into a lol mah opinion deal, which I really don't want to get into with you Koopaul.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by [robo9] - 04-18-2014, 12:24 AM