Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-17-2014, 05:49 PM)Gwen Wrote: OH NO, A FEMALE CHARACTER WITH A CURVY BODY?!?! THAT'S JUST TOO INDECENT IN THE YEAR 2014, WITH OUR 14 YEAR OLD SON, HE CAN'T HANDLE WOMEN. IT MIGHT LEAD HIM TO THE DEVIL.

[Image: BdjqHIo.gif]

Since you used Hades in that post, that is an instant win in my book!

Now, to be serious, though, while I am not celebrating to see Zero Suit Samus in the new Smash Bros. game as a separate character, I'm not going to be a bad sport about it either. Like you said, she contributes enough to her own franchise to actually be important, so it's a good enough reason to put her in when there is a scarce amount of characters to pull from the Metriod series. Besides, this is the same franchise that made one of Mario's alter egos a separate character and forcefully separated the "dynamic duo" of Zelda and Sheik.

Anyway, if the parents are going to be complaining about an attracitve woman in a skintight suit that covers around 90% of her body, I would love to see them react to the moment Palutena becomes a playable character (provided the rumors are true) considering how skimpy her outfit is compared to the other female characters in the game.

[Image: Palutena_Goddes_of_Light_by_Kratos89.jpg]
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 04-17-2014, 06:24 PM