Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
i actually just posted this on smashboards, but since 90% of the people are retarded over there i decided to post this here too so at least some people would get it. also yes surprise surprise i'm Shaking//very at smashboards

who fucking cares, anyway this was my comment on the whole samus matter, not necessarily her boots because those are great. but it's about her gigantic ass and breasts this time around. which is just a bit silly character design if you ask me.

it's about the right anatomy. and while non of this stuff is going to bother me once i've got one of the games in hand; it's interesting to say the least to discuss this.
for the way she performs in her own games; i've got to admit, her body doesn't make much sense this time around. and while it certainly doesn't bother me because she really looks stunning this time around, it just feels weird and doesn't give me the appeal of what samus used to be.

by that i mean i think it's a kind of a shame we're getting zero suit samus of samus without her power suit on in every game nowadays. it's like they are saying ''look lets just get this out of the way right now; samus is a girl, girls have breasts. here's a great shot of her breasts while she's wearing the zero suit. she also has a great ass take a good look at that too. alright now that we're done with this here's the game.''

i remember when i finished super metroid as quickly as possible because someone told me she was actually a girl and i couldn't believe it. and there she was.

what made samus ''sexy'' to me was how little we knew about her, or even saw of her. she's like this kick ass girl that lives in isolation and works alone to defeat monsters that are 10 times her size ( except ridley cause he can fit into smash shut up. ) and after every amazing adventure you go through with her, in the end you are reminded again she's actually a human being - infact she's a beautiful young blond woman.

you know how when a girl isn't fully undressed, like in her lingerie or panties? that's more sexier to most because it leaves something to the imaginenation. the thought of what's under there is even more sexier than the actual sight of what's under there.

that what makes samus beautiful to me. and i still don't mind the zero suit or anything, inf act i think it's one if her best ''suitless forms'' because it shows her body, it shows she's female and beautiful. but it doesn't reveal anything at all. and with that while i still don't consider it a bad design choice this time around; i do think her breasts and booty are way out of proportion for what she does. she's more of a sexy bounty hunter now instead of what she's used to be;

a bounty hunter, that also happens to be sexy.
[Image: kw3k.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 04-17-2014, 04:37 PM