Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Except many of the stages legal for tourney play are relatively small, and don't offer many places to hide or the ability to try and outrun an opponent. Good luck trying to knock the hammer out of someone's hands, one off frame and you're looking at atleast 30% from an opponent who's only skill was getting to an item before you and pressing A. Heaven help you if you're playing Brawl and you could simply be fucked over because of the random 1-3 frame input lag

It seems like it's all the same because each character has about 12 unique moves, and not all of them are even useful. If you feel that competitive Smash is bland now, it would become even worse because the gameplay would, without a doubt, become centralized around the weapons, especially in higher level play.

I while I do agree with you on the preference of Brawl's defensive style compared to Melee's faster, twitchier pace, the problem is is that it's not as exciting to watch. It doesn't exactly get the adrenaline flowing. People find the twitchy, quick, 290 actions per minute gameplay exciting. While you may prefer a game of chess over tennis, you have to admit that tennis is technically more action packed.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by [robo9] - 04-17-2014, 01:58 AM