Users browsing this thread: 78 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-16-2014, 12:18 PM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote: I love how out of all the arguments, you pick a passing comment made by someone who more or less agrees with you to an extent. I mean, I'm still awaiting that PM.

They've all been the same argument with the variables swapped out.

"Items are OP."

I mean, I could go into detail about how the "OP" items themselves have risk/reward balance, but that's pretty much been done by other users already. I could say "Hey, the hammer's head flies off" or "Hey, the Gold Hammer is usually a squeaky toy", but that's already been done.

The only other thing that's been said has been about luck-based elements like the green missile's occasional super-launch... but adapting to that scenario when it happens is exactly what I already stated upthread. Luck and chance doesn't break the game, not even a little bit. Sure, the items get in the way of that panicked/twitchy playstyle most major league Smashers use, so I can imagine them being a butt for those guys to play with... but maybe they could adjust their playstyle to be less haphazard given that.

I don't know where your "the negative consequence of an item is almost as rare as a shiny pokemon" thing, but it's entirely offbase.

And you're going to keep waiting on that PM. There's no reason to take a Smash Bros. discussion out of a Smash Bros. thread.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 04-16-2014, 04:02 PM