Users browsing this thread: 68 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
hey can we like,
get the sakurai pic of the day posted in the topic? sometimes i roll out of bed and im not gonna go to the miiverse to look through a bunch of dopey doodles only to find not-pictures-of-smash

that said,
Sakurai Wrote:[Image: 1511380_229329073923419_5892971972088965613_n.jpg]
Pic of the day. This is the final destination version of Gerudo Valley. No more surprise visits from Koume and Kotake, and the bridge is gone. There are no distractions and there's nowhere to run. And the score that plays in the background is "Gerudo Valley." You can make most stages turn into a final destination. Depending on the stage, it might be floating in midair or perched on a cliff.

i'm still lovin this "final destination mode" - does this mean though that we'll even be able to use these locally (not online) and in single-player?

I wish they wouldn't call it the "Final Destination version" and instead like, "Glorious Battle" or something - like yeah I get it, everyone knows what "Final Destination" is, but that honestly feels like a fan-name without any of the polish that Smash typically has :\

yeah - actually the name just feels like it's been ripped right out of Project M lol

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Mystie, psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kosheh - 04-15-2014, 11:01 AM