Users browsing this thread: 62 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-13-2014, 11:51 AM)FinalSmash Wrote: Hmm I would accept character costume packs for DLC, even though I'm not a supporter of DLC in general.

I'd be all for FreeLC in the way of costume packs, although if there WAS any game that I'd be willing to pay a little extra for a full costume pack it's probably Smash Brothers. Still, I know there's been a decent amount of free DLC on some Wii U games, though I don't know how many were first party Nintendo. The main one I'm aware of are the two DLC levels for Sonic and the Lost World.

One thing that still has me somewhat worried about potential alternate costumes is that it is still somewhat up in the air. Sure, when Wario returns he'll likely retain his two outfits, and Wii Fit Trainer is fully confirmed for both gender models, but things like Little Mac's wireframe costume isn't as clear. I'm afraid of it being like Dark Link was in Brawl, where it was just one color option rather than a true alternate costume with complete color sets.

There is ONE type of alternate costume set that I might pay money for without even thinking about it, and that's crossover costumes between characters. Picture Mario dressed up like Pokemon Trainer, Link dressed like Marth, Captain Falcon dressed like Samus, Bowser in a Pikachu costume, and so on. I just think it would be hilarious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 04-14-2014, 04:34 PM