Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-11-2014, 10:15 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: Y'know, if the 3DS version is being released in two or three months, that doesn't leave much time for them to reveal the rest of the roster. And we still have entire franchises that haven't been acknowledged yet.

That's assuming that the roster is any bigger than Brawl. There's always been that early interview with Sakurai where he said that Brawl's amount of characters was a good amount, and I've always felt like that was looming over our heads and kind of giving a hint that some characters may be cut this time around. There's plenty of time for a few new veterans, and I'm assuming the game won't be released by E3, so it's fair to assume another newcomer could pop in during that.

I'm really excited for custom moves. The Kirby ice breath was what really drew my attention too. It does look like the moves don't truly change their basics (Mario still shoots fire and Jumps, Kirby still uses his breath, just for exhalation instead of inhalation, etc), but even so I'm wondering what kind of other stuff to expect.

I'm gonna stop myself there, because I could go on and on with every single move of every single character. However, one thing I do wonder is whether or not any moves can be completely replaced with other moves, such as switching out one of Toon Link's moves for one of his other items, as many people asked to see.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 04-11-2014, 10:57 PM