Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-11-2014, 06:54 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I'll be honest here, I don't care at all about another pokemon being in there. If we have the veterans return and Greninja, that's more than enough pokemons for me. I actually liked the idea of Pokemon Trainer in Brawl, because it covered more Pokemon people wanted to play as without filling up the entire roster with Pokemon.

Sure, it looks good on paper because there's more space on a character select page, but Pokemon had arguably the largest amount of playable characters in Brawl with a total of six. It's only arguable since people often cite characters like Yoshi and Wario as originating in Mario games (which they did) before going into spin-off territory, but the way that I see it Pokemon has the most in a concentrated main series. If Ivysaur and Squirtle are gone, then there are two less characters that the team has to bother programming, meaning there can be room for two new ones if they were so inclined.

As of now on the "Character Select scoreboard", as it were, Pokemon is only taking up one more space on the board (assuming Jigglypuff returns), as is Mario, and they are definitely the two biggest series that Nintendo has to offer, so I think that is appropriate.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 04-11-2014, 09:42 AM