Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'll be honest here, I don't care at all about another pokemon being in there. If we have the veterans return and Greninja, that's more than enough pokemons for me. I actually liked the idea of Pokemon Trainer in Brawl, because it covered more Pokemon people wanted to play as without filling up the entire roster with Pokemon.

What I really want to see is another F-Zero character. If you look at the original cast of the first Smash bros game, every other original character got another person from their series by Brawl (if you count Zero Suit Samus). Captain Falcon is the only exception to that. Also, many of the fighters are "good guys". F-Zero has plenty of bad guys to offer: Black Shadow, Samurai Goroh (who I see as the most likely, already being an Assist trophy), Deathborn (who I feel would be the most unique fighter. His powers are based on immortality, control over time and space and just a general freaky appearance. And, he's lord of the Underworld. What's not to love there? He'd have a unique appearance (exposed brain and all) and moveset compared to everyone else on the roster), Zoda... But, at this point, I'm honestly nervous about Captain Falcon even coming back. After all, he hasn't truthfully been confirmed yet, Nintendo has had a general disdain for all things F-Zero for a few years now, Sakurai has stated that fighters are being cut... At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if he's not in it. As a massive F-Zero fan who owns every F-Zero game released in the states, I'm starting to get pretty worried.
Meh, I didn't ever care about signatures anyway.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 04-11-2014, 06:54 AM