Users browsing this thread: 61 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-10-2014, 05:35 PM)Ton Wrote: Aaaaaaanyway, away from the religious stuff...

Of course we'll get a grass type! Just like in Melee when we had the electric/normal/psychic triangle.

Oh, wait. No, we're not getting a grass type. There's no obligation to have one.
To be 100% fair there's literally no obligation to have about ninety percent of the current revealed roster either. There was no obligation for Sakurai to include another Mario rep, there was no obligation to promote Little Mac, there was no obligation to bring Sonic back, etc etc.

Still feels really awkward to have a fire starter then a water starter but then leave no room for a grass starter. If anything, my money would be on Sceptyle coming in since the gen 3 remake implications have been a massive running joke for a while now.

Safe to say I'm 100% excited for the 3DS version. The City Trial bit from Kirby's Air Ride was easily my all-time favorite bit of that game, and I can't wait to do it from a Smash perspective.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Rosencrantz - 04-10-2014, 11:19 PM