Users browsing this thread: 62 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-10-2014, 02:13 PM)FinalSmash Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 01:54 PM)E-Man Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 01:41 PM)FinalSmash Wrote: I would if I could. But I'm not allowed. My mom says it's connected to satanic stuff or something like that. Question :/

So, you have one of those parents, eh? I knew they existed, but I never would have thought you (of all people) would have one.

Well, if you can't own a single Pokémon game due to your mother's eye, then just do what others like you did before and play it at a friend's house or something. Besides, I'm sure someone like Jesus would be cool if you play with "Satan's minions" behind your mother's back as long as you don't commit any other sins.

Well here's the thing; I would be disobeying, and I'm not going to do that. Secondly, I don't know anyone who has a Pokémon game. I have like 3 friends, one only plays Xbox(he changed once he stopped going to a Christian school), one doesn't really play games(the only one he ever plays is SSBB), and the other I'm basically a clone of.

I'd like to point out, that if I recall correctly, the (a?) pope even said it was harmless... so.... go find the article and show it to your mom?
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
Thanked by: Gwen, BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Terminal Devastation - 04-10-2014, 03:11 PM