Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I like your logic, Nick, but can I throw in my two cents on what you said?

While it is true that almost all of the legendaries do not have the potential to become a fighter (with the exception of Mewtwo), I think a good possibility for them to try is to somehow turn Victini into a fighter in a future Smash Bros. game (probably not this one since I think it is already a Pokéball summon).

[Image: 250px-494Victini.png]

Not only does it have a similar body structure to Pikachu, but (unlike other small legendaries that share its frame) it is also relatively grounded. Personally, I would see this guy being a powerful lightweight character with fast (although very hard to control) attacks.

I can see Sceptile being the grass starter of choice, but I think it's previous form, Grovyle, is a little more sleek and a slightly better choice.

As for the seven fighters thing, I can actually respect that for Pokémon. It has a lot of good characters to choose from and the ones you pointed out give a good balance between the elements. What makes me said, though is that with characters no longer switching out to alternate forms, that would mean that the Pokémon Trainer is less than likely to appear again. If he did, though, I would imagine him acting similar to the Villager (i.e. pulling out Pokémon from hammer space to aid him in battle).
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 04-10-2014, 01:10 PM