Users browsing this thread: 52 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-10-2014, 10:07 AM)Iocus Wrote: From what could be seen in the trailer, I don't think the customization system will go that in depth. At the very least, from what they showed, it seems you are able to modify the properties of the abilities already established (Mario shooting a slow, large fireball, Mario rapid-firing small, straighforward fireballs, etc.), so you'll be able to change the trajectories of projectiles, make some attacks lag more, lag less, have different effects, stuff like that.

Well, that's just my crack theory. I more reasonably think that its basically just tweaks, but visual tweaks for projectiles/ what projectile is fired may be included as well. So Dr. mario pill skin for Mario's fireball, bombchu replacement for Link's bombs. And thats about it.

I'd like to be able to toss hammers with Bowser though...
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
Thanked by: FinalSmash

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Terminal Devastation - 04-10-2014, 10:24 AM