Users browsing this thread: 77 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I like a lot of these new items but I kinda wish they were more spread out series-wise. Most of them are from Mario, Zelda, and Kid Icarus.

There hasn't been any new items for Metroid, Donkey Kong, Wario, Yoshi, and others.

Hm. What new items would I have for those series?

DONKEY KONG
Barrel Cannon: They return from Melee! This time you can throw them and they stick in the air to be used a couple of times.
Coconut Gun: Yes from DK64. This can shoot up to three powerful coconuts. The weapon is so strong that lighter characters will be blown backwards when using it. Only heavy guys like DK can handle it.

METROID
Gravity Suit: Replaces the Metal Box (Mario's got enough items) characters glow purple and have the properties they did when they were metal.
Plasma Beam: Fires a long green beam that passes through enemies and obstacles.

YOSHI:
Huffin' Puffin': These little guys can be thrown like a Mr. Saturn. However, they circle around back like a boomerang. (Unfortunately Mario's boomerang is already an item)
Fuzzy: Throw one of these guys at your foes and they'll get dizzy. All their controls will get wonky for a short time.

WARIO
Jet Pot: From Wario Land, wear this on your head to jet charge straight forward doing damage.

Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 04-10-2014, 05:32 AM