Users browsing this thread: 68 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-10-2014, 01:12 AM)Drshnaps Wrote: - King Dedede's waddle dees are gone completely ... replaced with the sole use of gordos. Wuh- wuh- what!? But ... King Dedede and waddle dees go together like peanut butter and jelly! Ketchup and hot dogs! Spaghetti and sauce! Some other two food things that are inseparable! How can they take them away just to leave him with an enemy that is barely related to his character at all ...

- Unless ...

- Okay, maybe I'm getting my hopes up here, but do you think maybe this is opening up the possibility of Bandana Dee getting into the game? I mean, as much as I want him (seeing as he was the most awesome character to play as in Return to Dream Land) up until this point I had considered him to have an absolute zero chance of actually getting on the Smash roster. But I seriously can't think of any reason to take Waddle Dees from Dedede unless it was for the purpose of reducing confusion ... so maybe he actually has a chance?

I'm pretty sure that's like me getting my hopes up about Ridley and trying to find meaning when there is none, HOWEVER I did also make that connection. What I forgot to mention in my post was that I noticed how Waddle Dee absence from his moveset and Isaac and Tingle's absence from the Assist Trophy roll call kind of make teasing implications at possible playable features. This is, however, entirely baseless speculation.

I'd play any one of those characters though.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 04-10-2014, 01:32 AM