Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-09-2014, 10:28 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: The Assist Trophies were riddled with characters I wondered whether they had a chance at being playable (though with some of the assists that were denied playability so far, it wasn't that much of a surprise they were here). In particular, the returning assists like Knuckle Joe, Lyn and Saki, and new assists like Midna and Dark Samus. They all look freaking amazing though, especially Dark Samus, who looks badass as hell, and Elec Man, who looks sweet too. I also am excited by the fact he wants "as many as possible" and that they somehow factor into All Star mode, whatever that means.

I noticed you forgot to mention the most badass assist trophy of them all:

[Image: DBfN8R7.jpg]

(04-09-2014, 10:28 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I'm running on empty at the moment, so I'm going to stop this with the fact that during the Greninja reveal you could see a large number of Pokemon released, most of whom were already confirmed Pokeball pokemon or returning ones, but also you can see others that might have been possibly playable considerations that are probably now confirmed as just Pokeball pokemon, in particular Zoroark, who you can see very briefly in the front.

Also, I tried to make a list of all the pokemon that were in the lineup before Greninja and Charizard were revealed:

[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by redblueyellow - 04-09-2014, 11:03 PM