Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(03-24-2014, 01:20 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: and now you have TWO games that unite all of Nintendo's most beloved characters, on the most iconic locations, to the most memorable soundtracks, smashed together in two epic ceremonies of clashing fists and frantic feet.

just one has an overarching theme of console titles, while the other has an overarching theme of handheld titles.

Koopaul you're getting TWO Smash Bros games. how is that not awesome.

Correction, now we have two games that unite all of Nintendo's most beloved characters, on HALF of the most iconic locations, to HALF of the most memorable soundtracks in two split ceremonies.

Are you getting it? Smash Bros is about uniting things right? Then why divide it in half? Why must each game only see half of Nintendo's story? Why not make it one big complete collection of everything united in one game?

With Smash one minute you could be on a Twilight Princess stage and the next minute on a Mother 3 stage. It was all there, I didn't need to switch from console to handheld to get the full Nintendo experience.

What if I really end up loving the Spirit Tracks stage and want to fight my friends on it? Well I can't! They don't own a 3DS. If it was also on Wii U then it wouldn't matter, they'd just grab a controller and join me.

Seperating things in a series where things are supposed to come together is a bad idea.

Let me put it this way. What if there were two Who Framed Roger Rabbit movies? It was exactly the same story with the same main characters, the only difference is that one movie features only Disney cartoon characters and the other movie features Warner Bros. characters. What would you say is better? One movie that features both Disney and Warner Bros. cartoons, or two seperate movies that feature them seperately?

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 03-24-2014, 02:08 AM