Users browsing this thread: 78 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(03-21-2014, 07:49 AM)Tom Guicote Wrote: Asdfhfddgsadvswfghdeshesaxgefsashhkgcf

I believe he said they would focus on their respective platforms, not completely isolating them to a specific version.

This is what he actually said:

Quote:Pic of the day. There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models. The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games.

He says, "mainly" meaning there will be a few exceptions. But that annoys me too. We get an HD Kid Icarus Uprising model but not an HD Saria model? What decides which handheld characters get to be on the Wii U version and what decides which console characters get to be on the 3DS version?

See, with Pokemon games atleast they give you the ability to trade Pokemon so each version wouldn't be missing out on a particular Pokemon.

"I want my party to have an Electabuzz and a Magmar! But they're in two different games..."
"No problem kid! Let's trade!"

"I want my trophy gallery to have both Phosphora and Saria! But they're in two different games..."
"Too fucking bad kid!"

Then again. You might be able to trade trophies. We don't know yet, I hope you can.

Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 03-22-2014, 02:48 AM