Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I am bothered a lot by the Villager's Balloon Fight move, even though balloons are fairly important elements to the Animal Crossing franchise (at least, they were by the time I left after Wild World). It just gets me how they took the iconic trait from one character and gave it to a character who never even did anything like that. In my mind it creates a different situation from where Captain Falcon got an all-new moveset, because this is a power transfer. It'd be like giving Batman heat vision because Superman couldn't be implemented for whatever reason.

It'd be one thing to include Alice or Tingle with the Balloon Fight attack, but Villager using it rubs me so wrong. They couldn't figure out anything else, even if just grabbing a gift balloon and floating straight up?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 03-02-2014, 10:49 PM