Users browsing this thread: 75 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(03-02-2014, 11:41 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: If we're going to cut anything from Pokemon, finally do it in with Jigglypuff. I don't care if it's one of the original 12, Jigglypuff was sort of popular back then, but it sure as heck isn't popular now.

I would be all for cutting Jigglypuff, but part of me kind of loves Jigglypuff as the joke character of the series.

I'd definitely cut Jigglypuff in a heartbeat for any other of my wanted characters, Pokemon or otherwise. I'd also be willing to see Pokemon Trainer cut, or having Charizard separated.

As much as I loved the 3 character concept and liked Squirtle and Ivysaur, I just feel like Charizard alone resonates with more fans and would make it easier on development time. I wouldn't mind to see PT return the way he was made, though, I just don't want to miss out on characters I'd rather have more is all. We'll see I guess.

@ [robo9]: I really think they should employ some kind of tournament friendly option where there is some kind of code or something that people can unlock endgame and tell to people that unlocks the entire roster. Like a password or button combo.

@ Paladin: I don't think they should cut Ike in favor of Chrom. Ike was given a very heavy play style, which complemented him and made him a lot different than Marth and his predecessor Roy. I think that Ike still has a good chance to stay, he was featured in 2 FE games and they both did reasonably well and were international releases. Roy's game was a bit of a flop as I understand, hence making him easier to cut.

What I want to see from Chrom is sort of an in between of Marth's graceful and Ike's heavy playstyles. I also would love to see potentially a play style that reflects the partner system (I forget what its actually called) from Awakening, perhaps even involving making him a dual character with somebody, perhaps even Awakenings avatar character.
Thanked by: Iocus, Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 03-02-2014, 12:09 PM