Users browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(03-02-2014, 11:41 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: If we're going to cut anything from Pokemon, finally do it in with Jigglypuff. I don't care if it's one of the original 12, Jigglypuff was sort of popular back then, but it sure as heck isn't popular now.

This. I kind of wish they would've cut Jigglypuff back in Melee. I get that it was initially added due to the running gag in the anime, but it is pretty irrelevant today. It has arguably the blandest moveset in the game, and only contributes to the over-representation of Gen. I. It could be argued that it could represent the creation of the new Fairy-type, but I honestly don't think that's good enough to make it a genuinely fun character (Is it going to sparkle its enemies into submission?) I don't care about its status as a legacy character or whatever either, and don't look forward to seeing it return.

I didn't particularly like Lucario and Zoroark in the games, but they do have more to build off. They could probably do something cool with Zoroark if they tried. As for Mewtwo, I hope they confirm him so everyone stops being uneasy about Lucario's inclusion.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Iocus - 03-02-2014, 12:05 PM