Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(03-01-2014, 01:40 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Now that I think about it, I should have seen this coming. Afterall, they always put in the newest popular cute Pokemon in the game as a Pokeball.

It also makes me wonder about Mewtwo. Will they use a Gen 6 Pokemon instead?

I don't think so. If you meant someone who is somehow comparable to Mewtwo (meaning a bipedal energy-ball toting flavor), there's not really anyone in Gen 6 who fits the bill and is really memorable (as far as I can remember, as I said they weren't memorable).

But if you meant just replaced with any Gen 6 in favor of getting them over Mewtwo, I'd once again say no. Mewtwo is a popular Pokemon who has roots deep in the series, and after fans probably asked for his return after Brawl I'm pretty sure he has at least been considered, especially with his alternate forms giving him Gen 6 relevance.

Not only that, but you can CAPTURE him in Gen 6. In fact, they make sure you can capture him in EVERY Generation in one form or another (Granted they do this with many Pokemon, so perhaps that's a moot point).
Thanked by: Ton, SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 03-01-2014, 08:32 AM