Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Easy there, CBL. We'll get through this. -Pat pat-

This is the kind of thing that Sakurai tried to prepare people for in an interview about the roster size he had once. He said something to the effect of them working very hard, but apologizing if everyone didn't make it in. I know it's a rough patch, it's what people went through when characters like Skull Kid and Ashley were revealed as Assist Trophies, and it'll probably happen again with veterans like Roy that people liked, or highly requested newcomers like Ridley and King K. Rool, one or both of whom may not even appear as playable.

My point is with a game like this you have to be willing to roll with the punches. The game development can't go on for 10 years straight to put in a hundred different characters. The balance would be out of whack, the developers would burn themselves out and the fans would get restless beyond belief and still be angry when something they wanted didn't happen. There's probably a list of characters devised for the game as playable from day one of development, and after making cuts to certain ones already they've probably already implemented them in the game in one way or another until they can determine what they have time to actually make.

... But I DID just check, and Waluigi REALLY REALLY just looks like a reskinning of his Brawl Model.

http://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_us/items...ist14.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 02-27-2014, 07:15 PM