Users browsing this thread: 58 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
The teeth thing is a tad different, though. Even if his mouth never opened (It probably will though since it did in Brawl) it wouldn't be a big deal, because that's the expression Waluigi always has. He's like Wario, their teeth always show, even in idle positions.

His hand is less excusable to look like that. Even if they're always in closed fists, he should at least have individually modeled fingers. Modeled fingers are something we could do in the GameCube era, man. This is the WiiU...

And I know the WiiU is powerful enough do it. Olimar's Pikmin on the Wii had to be low-poly so that they wouldn't cause problems. Now, in Smash 4, they don't have that problem anymore.

In the end, it's just a Waluigi assist trophy, but it's still kinda weird

Quote:It is not the limit of the Wii U. Check out Mario Kart 8 and see Waluigi there. For some reason the visuals in Smash 4 are quite disappointing.
DK's fur in Tropical Freeze uses some kind of particle effect. Smash DK still uses polygons on his and it looks kinda odd up-close.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by: Gwen, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Pik - 02-27-2014, 12:52 PM