Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I've got a feeling this is simply a "special feature" of this stage, but it does bring to mind things I really REALLY would love to see.

1. More stages that have altered traits, either by characters being there, being selected or being random. Could be as little as a reskin, like the Boxing Ring appears to be. Picture that Mario Galaxy level taking place on one of Bowser's galaxies with a lot more Bowser related stuff happening in the background.

2. Customizable stages, where various elements (Time of day, reskinning, frequency or existence of stage hazards, etc) can be altered to a certain degree. Picture being able to make the Boxing Stage have a Dedede motif instead and have the crowd be Waddle Dees.

I have a feeling its more of a "Special Feature" kind of thing, though, just like Alfonzo's appearance on the Spirit Tracks stage seems like a special feature limited to that stage.
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 02-25-2014, 05:42 PM