Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(02-23-2014, 08:17 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: Music, eh? Well, I've got a few to toss into the mix.
The Boss Theme from Mario and Luigi Dream Team!

good one, i wanted to incluce that one too.

i know i'm giving mother way more credit than it's probably going to get but; this is yet another great example why brawls mother series music was just so ''bad''. i'm really happy they've included snowman in brawl, but it wasn't fitting for fighting at all. but this version is! en it's owned by nintendo. why didn't they use this version?

edit: another cool mother related thing i thought of; magicant would make a cool stage.

it could say it takes place in '' an illusion in someones consciousness'' leaving the player to interpret it takes place in either maria's or ness her/his mind. it could look like a mix between magicant from mother 1 and 2. being surrounded with pink clouds, the pink shell houses but also the dali like objects. it would really show the psychedelic vibe of the games, and the well known goofy enemies from the franchise could make an appearance

places like this and the sea of eden ofcourse could he seen in the background, aswell as queen mary's castle maybe

and yes ofcourse when ness is selected, the battle takes place in alfonzo's mind
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 02-24-2014, 06:07 AM