Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(02-18-2014, 01:28 AM)Koopaul Wrote: You say that like you think it should be. It had 3 games guys.

I think that's kind of a moot point. The number of Metroid games far exceeds the number of Mother games, and yet it's only got two playable characters who are basically shared as one. Kid Icarus only had 3 games, but it seems like we're getting at least one more playable character from it.

The reason I think it would bother me more in this game if it was just some combination of Ness and Lucas is that the series hasn't had much added to it despite being in the series from the beginning.

Let me say that out of all the franchises, Mother is probably the LEAST deserving of new representation, but that doesn't stop it from being sad when you're a fan and the game is pretty much the first RPG of its kind from Nintendo as a company. In fact the only others I can think of off the top of my head are Golden Sun and the Mario RPG series.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 02-18-2014, 09:00 AM